Workout of the Week: Full Body HIIT Workout #1
for a quick high-intensity workout to elevate your heart rack, burn calories
and fat and be done in 20-30 minutes?
HIIT or High Intensity Interval Training is great way to do just that.
Interval is 30 seconds on and 15 seconds rest.
You’ll do the same cardio exercise throughout (or feel free to switch it
up if you want) in between every strength exercise.
- Warm up with a 5 minute warm up
- Do some active stretching such as arm circles, knee raises, side to side lunges, and windmills
- In between each strength interval below you will do a cardio interval with the same cardio exercise each time. For this one, we’ll use Jumping Jacks.
to calf raise
leg deadlifts – right side
leg deadlifts – left side
• Tricep Dips
with switch leg lifts
• Weighted front punches
• Upright row to overhead presses
• Russian twists
• Superman swimmers
• Weighted windmills
• Jump lunges
• Swings (kettlebell or one weight)
• Box jumps