Cassa Health, Fitness and Wellness -  Building Healthy Lifestyles
Build Your Healthy Lifestyle- The Easy Way

Get to Know Your Trainers Q&A with Anastasia Fayerman

GET TO KNOW YOUR TRAINERS SEGMENT: Q&A Session with Anastasia Fayerman- Yoga Instructor

Each month we will providing you with information about one of the Cassa Health Trainers or Instructors.  This month we are featuring Anastasia Fayerman, one of our amazing Yoga Instructors!

What is your full name?
Anastasia Fayerman

What is the town you currently live in?
Acton, MA

What is your hometown?
Yekaterinburg, Russia

Who lives in your household?
My husband and two kids

How many years have your been a personal trainer?
I'm a certified Fluid Yoga Instructor with an additional certification in SPA Yoga

What is your favorite exercise?
Yoga and Tennis

What is your least favorite exercise?
I'm not a 'gym person'

What is your favorite healthy food or meal?
I do my best to eat cleanly but with 2 active kids who are always on the go it can be a challenge at times.
I love spicy food, I will take chili/jalapeño pepper even in my tea and chocolate.

What is your favorite junk food?
I have a sweet tooth...that's right! The 'good choice' I make is when I choose dark chocolate over milk. What?! It's full of antioxidants :)
Spicy Maya or Theo Dark Chocolate with Spicy Chile are my go-to treats.

Tell us one interesting fact/story about yourself.
My incurable sense of adventure has taken me to some very exciting places around the world and I look forward to discovering new ones in the future!
When I'm not teaching or practicing yoga, I can be found on the tennis courts either working on my own game or cheering for my son.

8 Comments to Get to Know Your Trainers Q&A with Anastasia Fayerman:

Comments RSS
college writing essay on Thursday, October 05, 2017 1:05 AM
I really enjoy reading this article. Hope that you would do great in upcoming time.A perfect post. Your blog is very useful and provides tremendous facts.
Reply to comment

get help with essay writing on Thursday, June 21, 2018 3:37 AM
This is a very informative site that I've ever seen. We all know that how important to keep our body healthier right? we must know what we could be eaten every day and not. We must keep it healthier by eating a vegetables proper diet, we must also drink 8 glass in a day, proper sleep at a night and proper diet as well. Trainers can also help us to do so for the reason that they just the person who knows all about that as the area of their expertise.

https://www.rush-my-essay.com/ on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 1:37 AM
Everyone looking for some best way to make their health and fitness using some amazing method. But you always share wonderful information about perfect diet and amazing workout. Keep up your nice work!
Reply to comment

rushessay review on Monday, April 30, 2018 6:07 PM
It was a nice Q&A session. But it's a bit short I think. I think that's fine.
Reply to comment

alice on Friday, May 25, 2018 2:01 AM
nice
Reply to comment

student writing services on Friday, May 25, 2018 6:07 AM
Food habit is the most important thing in order to keep the healthy life style all the time.The trainers teach the performers how to be healthy in both physically and mentally.
Reply to comment

good on Monday, May 28, 2018 11:12 AM
good
Reply to comment

daisey on Thursday, June 21, 2018 1:59 AM