Cassa Health, Fitness and Wellness -  Building Healthy Lifestyles
Build Your Healthy Lifestyle- The Easy Way

MONDAY MOTIVATION: Stop Making Excuses

MONDAY MOTIVATION: Stop Making Excuses

I don't have time. I am too tired. I don't have the energy. I have too much going on. I'm hungry. I'm stressed. I can't.

And the list goes on and on.  Sure, we could come up with excuses all day long as to why we don't make changes, but fact of the matter is this ... if you keep making excuses, you'll never make progress.  What it really comes down to is how badly you want something. You have to make changes to see results so how are you going to make changes?  Are you going to get up earlier in the morning to find time to workout? Are you going to force yourself to take a lunch break and go for a walk? Are you going to food prep at the beginning of each week to help with eating healthy? Are you going to get support from a trainer, a health coach or your own family to motivate you? Whatever it is ... the time is now.  Take baby steps. It doesn't have to be scary, life altering or overwhelming changes.  Just one small step at a time will make a difference.  But staying on track and sticking to a plan is vital.

So, what are you going to do this week to STOP MAKING EXCUSES?

6 Comments to MONDAY MOTIVATION: Stop Making Excuses:

Comments RSS
assignment masters on Monday, August 28, 2017 11:13 AM
Fitness and motive are the same things and without the motive, you can never achieve your desired result. If you want to look fit you have to set your motive and morale than working according to this plan. It is very stunning information.
Reply to comment

hair on Friday, September 22, 2017 4:18 AM
You do not know the length ofhair extensions sale the hair is not the key to the hair, but the focus of cheap hair extensions the bureaucratic point? Whether it is now popular long hair or hair extensions online short hair should be the same time, With twenty-eight design to become the most tide of hair extensions uk the shape.
Reply to comment

192.168.1.1 DLink Login on Friday, November 24, 2017 8:24 AM
192.168.1.1 ยท admin. Many ADSL modems or wireless routers use 192.168.1.1 as their IP address
Reply to comment

New year wishes 2018 on Thursday, December 07, 2017 12:34 AM
New Year with awesome enjoyment and satisfaction
Reply to comment

Safari for pc on Thursday, January 04, 2018 6:27 AM
Safari Web browser has fans all over the world owing to the large number of benefits that the users get from it
Reply to comment

review australianhelp.com on Monday, April 23, 2018 10:44 AM
blogging is my favorite, and after this link i want to know whether the author is providing some extra essay writing help to teh interested candidates or not. please help me by letting me know if it is possible.
Reply to comment