Cassa Health, Fitness and Wellness -  Building Healthy Lifestyles
Build Your Healthy Lifestyle- The Easy Way

MONDAY MOTIVATION: Someday is not a day of the week

MONDAY MOTIVATION: Someday is not a day of the week

I read a quote the other day that I really liked:

"There are seven days in a week and Someday is not one of them"

It made me reflect on the times I've recently said "Oh I'll get to it someday".  Life is too short to keep saying you'll do it someday.  Obviously you can't do everything you've ever dreamed of right now, but you certainly can make a plan. I went right into my calendar and started making a schedule for the things I knew I had been putting off. I know for me, sometimes I just need a constant reminder and I'm much more likely to do it if I have it scheduled.

What have you been putting off?  Maybe it's a project like a scrapbook, or a photo collage, maybe it's a project in your house, maybe it's an online course, maybe it's a fitness routine or a pantry clean out.  Whatever it is, don't put it off anymore.  Get it on your calendar.  Make a plan.  And just get it done.  You never know when you might not have the chance anymore.

6 Comments to MONDAY MOTIVATION: Someday is not a day of the week:

Comments RSS
Custom Nursing Essay on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:16 AM
I think a healthy lifestyle is one that joins every one of the nourishment nature brings to the table while just eating garbage on occasion as a treat. Sound ways of life incorporate eating a solid eating routine, keeping up a sound weight, practicing consistently, stopping smoking and limiting anxiety.
Reply to comment

Moviebox download on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:08 AM
MovieBox apps it’s really good for watching movies and TV shows
Reply to comment

pay someone to write my paper on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 2:21 AM
Think a sound lifestyle is one that joins every single one of the sustenance nature passes on to the table while essentially eating waste sometimes as a treat. Sound ways of life combine eating a solid eating plan, keeping up a sound weight, sharpening dependably, ending smoking and limiting strain.
Reply to comment

Shazam app on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 4:49 AM
Shazam application works so well that it can perceive the music inside couple of moments
Reply to comment

Ravi on Saturday, December 16, 2017 2:15 AM
Every body must build their healthy life style. There is very good post about the healthy life style. Thanks and carry on it. custom wedding cards printing
Reply to comment

best cv writers on Friday, June 01, 2018 11:20 AM
Okay, I will use your tips to build my healthy lifestyle. Thanks a lot, friend!
Reply to comment