Cassa Health, Fitness and Wellness -  Building Healthy Lifestyles
Build Your Healthy Lifestyle- The Easy Way

MONDAY MOTIVATION: Making Progress

MONDAY MOTIVATION: Making Progress

One of the most satisfying things as a trainer is when a client starts to see progress towards their goals and gets a sudden boost of confidence and determination.  It's almost like a light switches within them and many times it's all they need to push them to keep going.  It's such an awesome feeling to watch this change within someone.

It can certainly be hard to get started on a fitness journey, but if you set small goals for yourself, it will surprise you at how much that can make a difference in your attitude and determination when you start achieving them. Sometimes just starting out with a simple goal like "This week I want to run 2 more minutes than I did last week during each workout" or "Today I want to use weights that are 5 pounds heavier than last week" is all you need to reach the point where you are achieving your goals.  Before you know it, that big goal that you have for yourself is in sight and staring you in the face.

"One of the greatest moments, is realizing your body two weeks ago, couldn't do what it just did!"

Keep moving out there! It will pay off.

13 Comments to MONDAY MOTIVATION: Making Progress:

Comments RSS
celebrity jackets on Thursday, June 08, 2017 6:01 AM
have find best topics to find recipe of the week. Every point will help us to gain best healthy articles. So we are all prefer to chose this blog shared instructions and reviews

kroger login on Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:07 AM
This guide is on Greatpeople.me login. go through the guide and login easily. The Kroger Company or “Kroger” as the one of the largest supermarket chain by revenue and

essay about education on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 11:52 AM
Motivation is the way to inspiring peoples by their motive speech to make a good strength in people mind. That also make a large impact on peoples mind to do something.Their is also type type of motivational speeches .

latest pakistan urdu news on Sunday, August 20, 2017 4:56 PM
I am truly extremely cheerful to locate this specific site. I simply needed to state thank you for this gigantic read!! I completely getting a charge out of each petite piece of it and I have you bookmarked to try out new substance you post.

myhr on Monday, November 06, 2017 9:30 AM
ncie post thanks for sharing

Soldier 76 jacket on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 1:48 AM
your body, keep swimming!! As for a healthy diet, we all know we should keep fats to a.fuel for the body and eat as much protein as you want, protein builds muscle. You can search for diets on.

Celebrity Leather Jackets on Monday, December 18, 2017 2:58 AM
for a healthy lifestyle, not a fad diet. that's how you lose weight and keep it. for good. For the exercise, don't overdo. s more managaeable that way. Walking, make you strengthen or build your muscle and.

do my assignment for me on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 3:17 AM
I readed the post about Grand opening/First week .And i completely agree with you and it was once particularly an impressive blog. I am sure that your web publication will appeal to more humans seeing that it has use guidelines and understanding.Preserve up the great work.

mba assignment on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 3:28 AM
an Embroidery Machine review page at Artistic Threadworks. If you are a member you can go to "Reviews" and check.

Mickey Mcginnes on Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:06 AM
You are definitely making progress if you notice a lot of the problems and that put that smile on your face so you can make it happen again. Good Luck. Han Solo Star Wars Story Jacket

marvel jackets on Friday, May 18, 2018 5:58 AM
I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer. Thanks. Drive White Scorpion Ryan Gosling Men's Quilted Racing Style Satin white Jacket.

Do My C Programming Homework on Thursday, June 21, 2018 1:44 AM
Hi Buddy, Your Blog' S Design Is Simple And Clean And I Like It. Your Blog Posts About Online Dissertation Help Are Superb. Please Keep Them Coming. Greets!!

gmail account login on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:00 AM