Cassa Health, Fitness and Wellness -  Building Healthy Lifestyles
Build Your Healthy Lifestyle- The Easy Way

MONDAY MOTIVATION: 5 Easy Steps to Eating Cleaner This Week

MONDAY MOTIVATION: 5 Steps to Eating Cleaner This Week

Another Monday has come and we are fast approaching summer! Get your body feeling it's best by trying these 5 simple steps to eat clean this week:

1 - Drink a glass of lukewarm lemon water first thing in the morning before you do anything else.  This will help to make your body more alkaline versus acidic to get you off on the right track for the day.  Helps with your metabolism, and digestion.

2 - Prep! Prep! Prep! Get your veggies chopped, roasted and packaged, wash and cut up fruit, marinade lean meats, and put together smoothie freezer bags so that you have everything at the ready when a craving hits!

3 - Portion out trail mix snack  containers for yourself so you won't be tempted to just take handfuls of nuts, seeds, raisins and chocolate chips.  While these can be good energizing snacks, the calories and fat content can get out of control quickly if you don't portion it out properly.

4 - Have a plan for your lunches and dinners for the week.  When you are short on time and don't have any ideas as to what to do for lunch or dinner, is when we tend to grab unhealthy take out!

5 - Give yourself a reward to look forward to and motivate you.  Something like ... "if I eat clean and healthy and stick to my plan all week, then I can go out for ice cream this weekend".  Or "if I eat healthy dinners all week, I will treat myself to a pedicure this weekend, or buy myself something".  It doesn't always have to be a food reward!

11 Comments to MONDAY MOTIVATION: 5 Easy Steps to Eating Cleaner This Week:

Comments RSS
high quality resume on Friday, May 19, 2017 11:15 AM
The vegetable is so beneficial for the human body and lots of the doctor recommended to the people to eat the vegetable if you can. I also prefer to eat the vegetable especially green vegetables which are so healthful. This article is so lovely.
Reply to comment

Tubemate App on Saturday, September 23, 2017 5:18 AM
Tubemate is one of the best applications that we always use to download YouTube videos
Reply to comment

Andrew on Friday, November 03, 2017 7:08 AM
It is easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing. Such a good style of writing. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog. Get packaging e liquid boxes from eliquidpackagingco.com
Reply to comment

Ole on Friday, November 03, 2017 7:34 AM
Your post was good and the information that you giving in your post, that was really cool. I am totally impressed by this post. hair extension boxes
Reply to comment

Chromecast setup on Friday, November 17, 2017 12:59 AM
Chromecast is a product which offers you the accessibility to almost every kind of content so you will secure a significant array of channels and never-ending content to see
Reply to comment

iCLoud Login Sign in on Thursday, November 30, 2017 2:50 AM
iCloud.com applications incorporate Photos, Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, iCloud Drive, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Find Friends, Find My iPhone, Reminders and Settings
Reply to comment

Jollen on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 6:43 AM
It's a great recipe. You make my weekend wonderful. I am very thankful to you. I will try to make this delicious thing about this weekend. I subscribe your post. UK best garage shelving systems
Reply to comment

Mobdro Apk Download on Friday, December 22, 2017 3:24 AM
Mobdro is a popular app using which we can watch movies, TV shows, games, and several other videos for free
Reply to comment

what is mobdro on Thursday, April 19, 2018 7:21 AM
Very Interesting and wonderfull information keep sharing
Reply to comment