Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bark
This healthy holiday treat is sure to be a hit at your next party or gathering. The dark chocolate and pomegranates serve a powerful antioxidant punch, while the nuts or seeds provide some protein and/or fiber. Happy Holidays and Enjoy!
ounces dark chocolate
to 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
½ cup of chopped almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, sunflower seeds or pumpkin
- Melt the dark chocolate (about two bars worth)
in the microwave or a double boiler
- Mix half of the pomegranate seeds and nuts/seeds
into the chocolate.
- Spread the mixture into a glass baking dish
lined with parchment paper (as thick or thin as you want)
- Top with the remaining pomegranate seeds and
nuts/seeds and press down gently so they will stick.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm and then
break or cut into pieces.